True to its name, the Grand Indonesia Shopping Mall is an enormous shopping centre, featuring over 200+ stores and more than 100 bars, cafés and restaurants. Dine at various restaurants or chill at the cafes while you shop through multiple brands featuring at the mall. The main attraction of this mall is its Dancing Fountain Show, where the sprinklers dance to colourful lights every hour.
- Different Restaurants
- Clothing Stalls
- Electronics Showrooms
- Grand Hyatt hotel
The fastest way to travel around Jakarta is KAI Commuter Rail. Transjakarta or Busways is another mode to get around Jakarta. The buses are air-conditioned and have 24 hours service. There is a private shuttle bus available as well. Angkot or colourful vans are also available to take you around the city.
- Parking is usually full, it is best to opt for a cab or bus to avoid parking.
- Try the Japanese food stalls at the mall.
- The Mall also has a hotel, make sure to book online before checking in.
- The Mall has a theatre where films are screened.
- The mall has a large crowd, so keep your belongings safe.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Monday: 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Time you can spend
Be the first one to start a thread.