The Islamic belief relates Mount Arafat area or Mount Arfah hill as the sacred area where Prophet Mohammed delivered his last sermon, the Farewell Sermon. Even called as the mount of mercy this place was here Adam was forgiven for his sins. The place thus holds lots of historic and religious importance. Jabal-e-Rahmat is located in Mount Arafat or Mount Arfah. Mount Arafat reaches 70 m height and also known as the mount of mercy. The tourists spend the entire day is spent on the mountain, by the pilgrims, to supplicate to Allah to forgive their sins and to pray for personal strength in the future.
People Praying toward Stones, Granite hill, Muslim pilgrimage site, Monument. Sightseeing, Trekking on Mount Arafat.
From Mecca city, you need to take taxi as it is 19.4 Km away and takes 22 minutes to reach via route Road no 9- Southern Lane; if you go there walking you need 3 hr 30 min via Furqan Road. Take Uber taxi as it is reasonable. One-Way from: 45﷼ - 60﷼
· Please use the stairs on the far side to climb the site rather than traversing on the rocky steep side of the mountain.
• Beware of the touts getting you to buy souvenirs and offering photography service and charging an exorbitant amount for a low-quality photo of you.
• If you are sensitive to light bring sunglasses as it gets very bright there.
• Bring water bottles with you.
• Do wear Shoes because in sandals or flip-flop it is difficult to reach the top.
• You can enjoy this place which is shrouded with green trees in the desert.
• The little-erased structure, a hillock in the centre of the Arafat ground attracts the spiritual insight.
Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Monday 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Tuesday 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Be the first one to start a thread.