Not a very big place but commercially a very famous shopping Center in Mecca. From big brands to the most popular products, everything is available here. A great place to shop For Western style brands or to stroll and or just grab a bite and enjoy the evening. This is a huge modern mall with excellent parking and lots of things to buy that are not easily available locally. The food court is somewhat limited with options of McDonald's and Burger King yet the huge modern mall perfectly clean and with excellent parking is a great tourist resort. There is a Panda supermarket with attractive food choices to indulge in. A big recreational space for children to play and enjoy the parents are busy shopping. The mall is a great opportunity to get in synchronisation with the outside western world when in the vicinity of this religious and pious city.
From Mecca city, you need to take a taxi as it is 4.6 Km away and takes 7 minutes to reach via King Abdullah road; if you go there by walking you need 1 hr 9 min via King Abdullah Road. Take Uber taxi it is reasonable.
One-Way from: 75﷼ - 95﷼
• All stores in Mecca must close their shops for Prayer (5 times a day) and if you go in an afternoon to this mall, you may confront with 3 times of closing of the shops (1 for afternoon prayer and 2 for evening) each for at least 30 minutes and many people sit in front of the shops waiting it to reopen!.
• The food court in this mall although having many types of foods, cafe and Ice cream, however, it is busy and dirty.
• You may not find a table for a long time.
• The table you get will be dirty and the cleaners are reluctant to clean it. They are waiting for someone to call them and pay them!! A tip to clean the table!
• Makkah mall is a lovely mall but the taxi can rip u off. Try using an Uber as peak times taxis do not use the meter.
• Makkah has few malls and is one of the best malls. It is a two-floor mall and has all known brands for shopping. It also has a food court area. There are a few coffee shops.
• Prices are ranging from fair to high prices except during Jan to April there is Sale on most brands.
• There is a car parking area for special need people. It is a great place for families
Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Monday 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Tuesday 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m..
Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Be the first one to start a thread.