Shenzhen is a vibrant city, located in the south of the Guangdong province on the Pearl River Delta. Although popular as one of the fastest growing cities with enormous economic development, the city is best known as a shopping destination and is well-known for its beautiful buildings and thriving entertainment. It is well -connected with Hong Kong and Macau. People love to come here not merely in search of work, but for an overall mesmerizing experience. It has earned itself the moniker, world's biggest "maker city" and is a hub for innovation and creative pursuits. This city is famed for its successful entrepreneurial ventures and has been named a UNESCO City of design.
Most people prefer Metro. Buses and taxis are also used specifically.
Cleanliness: High, Efficiency: High
B-Bus Fare -CNY1
Metro- CNY2Suggest an Edit - Share your experience
|Water Bottle||USD 0.31|
|Cup of Coffee||USD 4.18|
|Milk Carton Pack||USD 2.01|
|White Bread||USD 1.70|
|Eggs (12)||USD 1.70|
|Combo Meal||USD 5.11|
|Fine Dining||USD 23.22|
|Bottle of Coke or Pepsi||USD 0.46|
|Domestic Beer||USD 1.24|
|Imported Beer||USD 2.32|
|Bottle of Wine||USD 11.45|
|Cigarettes (20 Pack)||USD 3.71|
|Taxi ( 1 km )||USD 0.31|
|Ticket in local transport (Single way).||USD 0.46|
|Rent ( One Bed Room)||USD 742.93|
The nightlife in Shenzhen is thoroughly enjoyed by the locals and visitors in Bars & Clubs, Discos, and Dance Clubs, and the many Live Music Venues. Luohu was the happening place for partygoers but right now Coco Park holds the lure and charm to entice the night owls. Whether one wants a busy scene or quaint little streets lined with limited hangout places, there is something for everyone. Since Hong Kong or Macau is not far away from Shenzhen, there is no dearth of opportunity to let your hair down. Families might prefer to spend luxurious weekends in resorts nestled in various corners and the youngsters might be inclined to thrive in the happening city center. Get away to the OCT Bay and watch the enthralling night shows or go on a shopping frenzy at any of the malls or streets or hit the bar streets in Shenzen. Whatever you may choose to do, Shenzhen by night can sweep you off your feet and promises to be all that you envisioned and more.
Book lovers can visit the largest book store in Shenzhen.
• Understand the History at Chiwan Old Fort.
• Visit the Window of the World theme park that boasts of the130 world wonders fit into just 118-acres in western Shenzhen.
• Visit Dafen Oil Painting Village, which is the oil painting capital of the world and produces 60% of the world’s art reproductions.
• To plan a day out visit Shenzhen Bay Park that offers different forms of the Pearl River Delta.
• Picnic in Xianhu Botanical Garden.
• Get an aerial view of Shenzhen and Hong Kong from Nanshan Park.
• Watch the fountain display at Seaworld.
• Shop at the biggest electronic market in China in Huaquangbei District.
• Show your painting skills at Dafen Village.
• Cross the border to Hong Kong for a day.
Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport - SZX
Start Tariff: CNY 10.00
1 Km. Tariff: CNY 2.45
1 Hour Waiting Tariff: CNY 42.00
Monthly Average Temperature & Rainfall
Be the first one to start a thread.